background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Social Butterfly 101

I like that social media is a huge part of my new job.  My internship is forcing me to be more aware of Twitter, Foursquare, and other sites.  As a result, I feel much more in the loop lately.

I'll be honest.  I used to think Twitter was ridiculous, but since I jumped on the bandwagon a few days ago, I totally get it. I see it's value now.  
On the other hand, it is totally distracting.  I curiously click around and explore it all the time.


Anyways...  
TOMORROW, I get to explore the real world.  Aunt Sheila, Lauren, and I are heading an hour east to explore the Cascade Mountains  :)  
Supposedly the sun shines there (despite the overcast in Seattle). We shall see...  
But in the words of SpongeBob, I'M READY!   ... for an awesome day.



No comments:

Post a Comment