background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cousin Time

I like living with these youngsters. . .


They keep me entertained.
They paint my nails.

They take me on long walks.

They are pretty much insane.
And they go to bed early, which encourages me to go to bed early, which I love.


These wonderful youngsters, their mother, and I spent some time downtown today... 

It was a beautiful day, and Pike Place Market was poppin'.

This guy was Hoola-hooping, spinning a book, and solving a rubik's cube all at once.  It took him less than 2 minutes to solve the rubik's cube.

The girls ate Peroshky's for lunch, and I had some rather glorious seafood salad from the Fresh Fish stand.

Internship starts tomorrow.  I'm excited.


2 comments:

  1. looks likes you are in good hands. I guess that makes me a little more okay with you being so far away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Brandi. I know you are in good hands too.

    ReplyDelete