background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Putzing Around

First of all, I know very few people who actually use the term putzing around.
I am fairly certain it means tinkering around or wasting time, and lately, I feel like I have been doing exactly that.


I am on my summer vacation from school, and I have been back home for about 3 weeks now.  Since leaving school, I've had a ton of fun hanging out around home with my family, but I miss college life and seeing my amazing friends every day.


Luckily, two weeks ago, I was able to drive to Vidalia, GA (that's right- Vidalia. Like the Onion.) to visit my sweet roommate Brandi and her soon-to-be-HUBBY Tory.  :)  We explored their home town one day, and the next we drove down to Savannah with Brandi's cousin.



In Savannah, we ate at the Pirate's House where we were greeted by a rather awkward Pirate, and then we found a Pirate Ship docked on River Street!  So many Pirates!






Also, this past weekend, I met up with my other roommates and a couple other friends in Atlanta.  We packed up my car and drove south four hours to celebrate Brandi's bachelorette-ism!  The Bachelorette weekend consisted of wine, a Lingerie shower, a game of Taboo, a day on Tybee Island, donuts, and more wine!  It was truly a wonderful weekend.






So what's on the menu for this weekend?  Seattle.
In just three days, I am leaving home and flying to Seattle to start my Marketing internship!  I'll be in Seattle working until early September, so, as you can imagine, I have a lot of packing to do before then.  There is so much to do, yet I am still in the process of UNpacking my school stuff!


So obviously, I am about to pack my bag for... the pool.
Hey, it's productive!  I need to soak up a little more summer sun before I head north.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment