background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bi-Coastal Crazy

The long flights, changing time zones, and busy days have most definitely taken a toll on me.  I'm so tired.  I am so not ready for work in the morning.

BUT it is all so worth it.  Because this weekend was WEDDING WEEKEND!  
The wedding of my amazing friends Brandi Clark and Tory Toole.   

I flew out of Seattle 11pm Thursday, which got me into Atlanta at 6am Friday... and so began the craziness...


Friday, the Rehearsal was a fantastic reunion of some of my favorite people  :) 


The dinner was amazing... and I was so so full.

And what could be better after a rehearsal dinner than a Wii Just Dance party?




Saturday... wedding day....  
Most of our day was spent hanging out at the church,
but it was great being with the bridesmaids and doing girly things.
Brandi was looking gorgeous (as per usual) and the ceremony was a perfect of Brandi and Tory.  I cannot even describe how much I loved the ceremony or how much fun I had at the reception.
Also, I could not be happier that they are finally married.  :)





Today, I was lucky enough to finagle a few hours at home into my travel plans.  :)  
That means, I caught up on a week's worth of puppy kisses from Lucy, and I spent an hour or so catching up on my sun tan at the pool.  :)  Excellente.

Hard to tell, but that is Lucy attacking my face with love.



Sooo... I'm writing this while on a plane back to Seattle.  
A very crowded plane.  
A plane without TVs or Biscoff cookies.  
1 hour down, 4 more to go. 
I am SERIOUSLY considering the $6 wine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment