background

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I seem to blog on weekends...

This week FLEW by.  Megan left Tuesday night [sad face], and the internship was stressful due to various deadlines.

So now it is the weekend, and I think think this one will be very quiet.  The girls are heading to Mexico for a vaction with their dad and Sheila is heading to a business conference...

I guess that means I'll be working out, reading, catching some sun, and brainstorming adventures for other weekends.  In other words, I will be daydreaming of paddle boarding on Seattle's lakes, climbing mountains, riding ferries, and visiting Canadian Islands.

TO-DO LIST Highlights:
PADDLE BOARDING!!!  Check out the beautiful Mt. Rainier in the background!
(By the way- I stole this picture from another blog called "A New Journey...")

An interesting idea from Aunt Sheila- Paddle Board Yoga.


Dear Mount Si, one day, when I'm feeling especially ambitious and energetic, I will hike you.





No comments:

Post a Comment