background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 hours make a difference.

A three hour time difference does not seem like it would be a big deal, but once you factor in the hours I am at work and the hours I am sleeping... there is a very small window of time in which it makes any sense at all for me to talk to people on the East Coast.  I know this is not a good excuse, but it is a large part of the reason that I have been seriously out of touch with a lot of people lately... including my family.

For this, I apologize.  The next few weeks should be less busy.  Meaning that I will be a little more social and less of a workaholic.  :)

Anyways, here is a quick recap in pictures of the last week...


Tuesday: JACKIE's BIRTHDAY!!!  
And a Sarah Mclachlan concert...   
I got an unexpected invite to tag along with Uncle Joel and the girls.  
I was actually really impressed by Sarah and the two other band members who sang their own songs

Friday:  Late night muffin creations with Jackie  :)  
We were both in need of something to do, I think.

Saturday: Beautiful afternoon with Lauren.  
We had a few drawing lessons and then went for a long walk...


Sunday:  Solo trip to Alki Beach in West Seattle.  
I cannot explain how good it felt to be in the sun and on the beach for a few hours.
Bonus: Some strangers invited me to join their beach volleyball game.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment